Quality management system
Sangoi has adopted its own quality policy and has developed a Quality Management System in conformance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 regulations. Its basic mission is to supply unfailingly excellent service in satisfying its own clients' requirements.
SANGOI's Quality Policy pursues the following objectives:
- The continual increase of our Clients' satisfaction, by providing them with products that are in conformance with the specific requirements;
- The development of unceasing action in improving processes aimed at satisfying our client, at ensuring our staff security, at optimising costs and at reducing whatever is not in conformance;
- The expansion of our market area;
- The increase of staff satisfaction;
- The increase of our turnover;
- The reduction in corporate costs.
SANGOI's strategies for achieving the aforesaid x objectives are:
- To introduce, develop, certify and apply a quality management system in conformance with ISO 9001: 2000 standards;
- To verify periodically the degree of efficacy attained by the Quality System and to start the proper actions to meet objectives;
- To reduce product and system non-conformance, and to obtain the unceasing improvement of company performance;
- To be continually attentive to satisfying our Clients, by regularly receiving their approval;
- To get staff involved in the pursuance of corporate objectives, by promoting the development of individual professionalism as well as that of the whole organisation.
To be specific, our mode of operating is described in detail in the QUALITY MANUAL, (with the related procedures and operating directions), which we make available to our clients for consultation at our premises. It is Sangoi's desire to establish and preserve a clear-cut relationship with its Clients. To that end, we are available for possible audit visits by our Clients aimed at verifying our Quality Assurance.